- Be-Tech BASE RFID ’RETRO’ is a stylish contactless RFID solution for upgrading existing mechanical locking systems or improving back-of-house control. It offers an economical and reliable performance option to go contactless without the need to change the existing doors and installed mortises.
- Based on the same product platform as BASE RFID by Be-Tech, the BASE RFID ’RETRO’ is equipped with the same electronics, making it compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- Be-Tech BASE ’LEVER’ RFID is based on the same product platform as Be-Tech RFID locking system, also making it compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- 13,56MHz technology compatible with the following standard: ISO 14.443 A (MIFARE) Eleven free sectors for future All-in-one card application use
- Stand alone electronic lock with RFID technology.
- Easily replaces existing mechanical or electronic door lock.
- Operates with a completely sealed contactless module.
- Stainless steel handle with high strength central spindle
- Inside escutcheon is fitted with electronic DND turn knob advising
- Brushed stainless steel finish with higher anti-corrosion performance.
- Inside escutcheon is fitted with concealed battery holder making staff easy staff whether guests are present in their rooms.
- DND release function : the DND function will automatically released by inside handle for easy regress.
- ADA compliant (guest with physical disabilities)
- Future proof re-programmable FLASH RAM lock memory.
- Powered by 4AA batteries that provide up to 1 year normal life time.
- 400 event audit trail.
- Compatible with BIS HOTEL software platform.
- High security mechanical override cylinder available.
- Guest Satisfaction: Worldwide famous Mifare contactless technology for all guest and staff cards. No need to insert keycard, much easier to access guest rooms.
- Security: Anti-hacker technology for locks. Unlike other competitor’s keycards that may be hacked into lock memory through a mini USB port on outside escutcheon, crack and open the keycards. Be-Tech anti-hacker technology not allows re-program FLASH RAM lock memory from outside escutcheon.
- Adaptability: RFID keycards and carriers can be use for any style hotels, you can choose from low cost guest card, wristbands and key fobs to perfectly match different hotel type: Business, Resort, Spa, All-Inclusive.
- Information and Control: BASE RFID ’RETRO’ electronic lock can check information by on handheld Service Terminal for better information and management: Entry record audit trail, low battery status, real-time clock adjustment, etc…
- Integration: You can integrate and interface BASE ’LEVER’ RFID keycards with other applications at your hotel.
- Exclusivity: Provide a new experience for your customers and enhance the image of your hotel.
- Flexibility: BASE RFID ’RETRO’ electronic lock is designed for facilities renovation use, you can have electronic hotel locking systems without the need to change doors and installed mortises.
- Productivity: Provides Tour Group Reservation and Tour Group Check-in, enhance the check-in efficiency of your hotel.…and Less Expense: BASE RFID ’RETRO’ by Be-Tech is selling at a very competitive price by Be-Tech global distributors.
- Be-Tech Locks will also be supplied with a mechanical override cylinder to enhance your hotel security level.
- Use of mechanical override will be recorded in the memory for audit trail.
- Reset locks by swipe SID card (System Password Card) while turning mechanical key to override on cylinder.
- Superior pick resistance 4 dual pin bump proof high security cylinder.
- Mechanical cylinder will not visible with a cylinder cover.
- Cylinder is available for achieve mechanical key alike (KA) or mechanical key different (KD).
- Thickness: 40mm - 65mm (Applicable door thickness is calculated based on 20mm thickness lock case, every increase in thickness of lock case will cause miminum applicable door thickness increase, every decrease of lock case thickness will cause maximum applicable door thickness decrease)
- Minimum backset: 45mm or more
- Wood or Steel, hollow or solid
- A)Distance between mortise drive and bottom: less than or equal to 80mm
- B)Backset: minimum 45mm
- C)Spindle size: 7mm, 8mm, 8.5mm or 9mm square
- D)Distance between mortise drive and top: less than or equal to 78mm
- E)Distance between mortise drive sideline and door outside plane: greater than or equal to 12mm, if A)Distance between mortise drive and bottom - greater than 80mm.